Genuine E6000 Adhesive - 20.1g / 40.2g / 4pc mini 5.3ml in Clear
Subcribe to back in stock notification
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please take note of the size before checking-out. ***
Brand: E6000 Adhesive - 20.1g /40.2g/ 4pcs mini in Clear
Weight: Choose between 20.1g (0.5oz) or 40.2 (1oz) / 4pcs mini 5.3ml
***This is a genuine product. ***
* 20.1g 0.5oz (14.7ml) - A convenient tubes of E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive. It's the classic
E6000 adhesive with the highest strength adhesion.
* 40.2g 1oz (29.5ml) - The most popular size tube of E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive. It's the classic E6000 adhesive with the highest strength adhesion.
* 5.3 ml - 4 pc each convenient for small usage and keeps the rest for future use.
Bonds Everything so you can Create or Repair Anything!
- E6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial strength requirements for most any project.
- Its flexibility and superior bond strength to virtually any substrate make it an exceptional adhesive for repairs, hobby/craft creations and heavy-duty applications.
-E6000 remains extremely flexible in all types of weather conditions and uses - even in applications where heavy vibrations may occur.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
-Store container tightly closed. Read directions before use.
-Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
-Puncture the tube seal using the point in the cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
-Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
-Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
-For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
-Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPINGAustralia Standard Delivery: Starts at AUD $8.95 and recalculated depending on weight. | Normally takes 3-7 Business Days via Australia Post.
Australia Express Delivery: Starts at AU $12.95 and recalculated depending on weight. | Normally takes 1-3 Business Days via Australia Post.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGInternational Shipping Start Rate Varies per weight and destination country. Final Cost is calculated upon checkout. | Normally takes 15-50 Business Days depending on logistics speed between Australia Post and Destination Country's Local Post Office Service.
Please see our Shipping Policy page for more details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please see our Returns & Exchange Policy page for more details.